- RSS Channel Showcase 1929943
- RSS Channel Showcase 6433133
- RSS Channel Showcase 3146709
- RSS Channel Showcase 7859619
Articles on this Page
- 05/04/13--04:08: _Lebedian Milk
- 05/04/13--04:18: _Essence Lipstick (S...
- 05/04/13--04:26: _Fun Facial Masks by...
- 05/06/13--04:08: _Bow & Arrow (Studen...
- 05/06/13--04:30: _Crit* Tideford Orga...
- 05/06/13--05:00: _Pekabesko, Naturall...
- 05/06/13--05:30: _Will You Be At The ...
- 05/06/13--05:39: _Drinking Straws & C...
- 05/06/13--06:01: _Big Pollo Snacks
- 05/06/13--20:50: _QOQOA ecuatoriano (...
- 05/06/13--20:59: _The Stairway
- 05/06/13--21:26: _McDonough Farm (Stu...
- 05/06/13--21:45: _PolarAid Kit (Stude...
- 05/07/13--06:16: _Artificial Straws a...
- 05/07/13--21:40: _American Academy of...
- 05/07/13--22:06: _Golden Tips Tea Cans
- 05/08/13--00:37: _Ola Dubh 1991 Craft...
- 05/08/13--06:18: _Straw-Tipped Cigare...
- 05/08/13--11:52: _Femme Natural Boost
- 05/08/13--20:46: _London Velvet
- 05/04/13--04:08: Lebedian Milk
- 05/04/13--04:18: Essence Lipstick (Student Project)
- 05/04/13--04:26: Fun Facial Masks by Dr. van der Hoog
- 05/06/13--04:08: Bow & Arrow (Student Project)
- 05/06/13--04:30: Crit* Tideford Organics
- 05/06/13--05:00: Pekabesko, Naturally Made Pate
- 05/06/13--05:30: Will You Be At The Package Design Event of the Year?
- 05/06/13--05:39: Drinking Straws & Cigarettes
- 05/06/13--06:01: Big Pollo Snacks
- 05/06/13--20:50: QOQOA ecuatoriano (Student Project)
- 05/06/13--20:59: The Stairway
- 05/06/13--21:26: McDonough Farm (Student Project)
- 05/06/13--21:45: PolarAid Kit (Student Project)
- 05/07/13--06:16: Artificial Straws and Puff Profiles
- 05/07/13--21:40: American Academy of Pet Grooming (Student Project)
- 05/07/13--22:06: Golden Tips Tea Cans
- 05/08/13--00:37: Ola Dubh 1991 Craft Beer
- 05/08/13--06:18: Straw-Tipped Cigarettes
- 05/08/13--11:52: Femme Natural Boost
- 05/08/13--20:46: London Velvet
Designed by Veniamin Matiunin, Russia. Creating a package of milk, kefir and yogurt. “Lebedian milk”, the company is engaged in the production of dairy products. Products targeted at customers who are concerned about their health and choosing high-quality products for
Designed by Kyra Troy, United States. Photography by Samantha Elaine Essence Lipstick is currently sold just as a tube on the shelf. I wanted to create a package for it that gave the buyer an experience with the package. I
Agency: nu: amsterdam Country: The Netherlands Creative: Joost la Housse Image manipulation: Frits Bonjernoor Account and Strategy: Pablo van Gastel Product: Facial masks Crazy Cupcake, Glitter Glow, Tipsy Tequila Sunrise and Big Fun Bubblegum With the objective of bringing young
Designed by Kyra Troy, United States. Photography by Samantha Elaine For a package design class, we had to create a brand and design a series of packages for it. I created a handcrafted jewelry company based out of Austin, Texas
Tideford Organics is an independent, family-run organic food manufacturer founded in 1996 and located in the UK town of Totnes, South Devon. They produce soups, sauces, pestos, rice desserts and porridges for the retail and catering markets and describe their
Macedonia’s Supermarket shelves are saturated with such an everyday product as Pâté. To design a line of pâté products that will stand out of the crowd is really challenging. But, as excellent ideas always have the clearest and simplest insight,
In just seven shorts weeks, the third annual The Dieline Package Design Confernece will kick off! ELEVATE YOUR PACKAGE DESIGN CAREER at the The Dieline Package Design Confernece: Now in it’s 3rd year, The Dieline Package Design Conference has
Top row: a 1969 ad form Winston menthol cigarettes & a 1970 ad for 1970 Royale menthol cigarettes; 2nd row: a 1971 ad for Royale menthol cigarettes & a 1987 ad for Salem (menthol) cigarettes Drinking straws and
Kokoriko is one of the biggest fast food brands in Colombia. Focusing on poultry products, it has more than 115 locations all over the country and presence in the U.S.A. In more than 40 years of existence It has kept
Designed by Estefanny Ramirez, Ecuador. This is my final project for my visual communications class at PrattMWP. The project consisted in creating a brand with all its components; mission, vision, branding and packaging. QOQOA ecuatoriano is based on Ecuadorian cacao;
Designed by nju:comunicazione, Italy. The labels design for Raffaele Palma’s wines started from analyzing the anatomy of his grounds that, like big steps, comes out from the sea shaping a stairway that brings to the stars. Redirecting to Packaging of
Designed by Sarah McDonough, United States. McDonough Farm is a family owned and operated farm located in San Antonio, Texas. The brand identity and packaging are a true reflection of the farm’s values- pure, honest, and organic. Using natural recycled
Designed by Amy Chen, United States. PolarAid is a sustainable first aid kit for children meant to be sold by an organization called Polar Bears International. The first aid kit is intended to make a typically scary situation for children
Following yesterday’s thread about advertising that compares drinking straws and cigarettes, there are a number of other ways in which the two seem inextricably linked. 1. The drinking straw was invented by Marvin C. Stone a manufacturer of paper cigarette
Designed by Emily Zirimis, United States. My assignment was to re-brand the American Academy of Pet Grooming. I chose to create a high-end line of pet grooming and pet care supplies which include dog shampoo & conditioner, and cat shampoo
Agency: McCann Brender, Serbia. Designer: Jelena Grahovac Golden Tips Tea is one of the biggest Indian online tea store, and these are packaging for Golden Tips Tea cans for premium teas. Main inspiration for this design was Indian ornamental drawings,
Designed by threebrand, Scotland/ United Kingdom. threebrand unveil packaging design for new artisan craft beer Creative branding design agency, threebrand, has unveiled its packaging design for Ola Dubh 1991 craft beer. The Edinburgh based agency was briefed to create full
Straw-tipped “Pera” cigarettes packaging from 1910 (via: Delcampe) Long before anyone could have conceivably noticed a similarity between artificial drinking straws and cigarettes, both products already had their own connection to the tubular, reed-like “straws” found in nature. Marvin Stone’s
‘Designed by Ehrenstråhle & Wågnert. ”Femme Natural Boost is an energy drink that turns to a female audience that, in the current situation, have no alternative available in a product category in which communication signals mostly extreme sports,
Designed by Mark Grey of Equator Design Consultants, United Kingdom. Recently launched into the UK market, London Velvet is a relatively new commodity in the world of ales. It is a rare and difficult blend that combines two popular tipples,