- RSS Channel Showcase 7044745
- RSS Channel Showcase 3812216
- RSS Channel Showcase 5689109
- RSS Channel Showcase 8475875
Articles on this Page
- 05/08/13--20:55: _The Brain Cube
- 05/08/13--21:03: _Aquaviva Pure Table...
- 05/09/13--02:11: _Breat’s (Student Pr...
- 05/09/13--02:16: _Hansel Chocolate
- 05/09/13--06:13: _Charles G. Shaw & T...
- 05/09/13--20:00: _Crispy Chips
- 05/10/13--07:17: _3 Patents for “Squa...
- 05/17/13--01:39: _Rest In Pets
- 05/17/13--03:01: _Publix Private-Labe...
- 05/17/13--03:30: _McGraw’s Old Fashio...
- 05/17/13--04:00: _The First In The Vi...
- 05/17/13--04:28: _Gloria Evaporada | ...
- 05/17/13--04:30: _Smooch
- 05/17/13--05:00: _Beefeater Burrough’...
- 05/17/13--05:30: _Student Spotlight: ...
- 05/17/13--06:00: _Studio Spotlight: M...
- 05/17/13--06:30: _Student Spotlight: ...
- 05/23/13--04:00: _CO/CO
- 05/23/13--04:31: _Finest Coffee
- 05/23/13--04:57: _Vouni Panayia Winery
- 05/08/13--20:55: The Brain Cube
- 05/08/13--21:03: Aquaviva Pure Table Water
- 05/09/13--02:11: Breat’s (Student Project)
- 05/09/13--02:16: Hansel Chocolate
- 05/09/13--06:13: Charles G. Shaw & The Perfect Gum
- 05/09/13--20:00: Crispy Chips
- 05/10/13--07:17: 3 Patents for “Square Cigarettes”
- 05/17/13--01:39: Rest In Pets
- 05/17/13--03:01: Publix Private-Label Frozen Novelties
- 05/17/13--03:30: McGraw’s Old Fashioned Flat Taffy
- 05/17/13--04:00: The First In The Village
- 05/17/13--04:28: Gloria Evaporada | Evaporated Glory
- 05/17/13--04:30: Smooch
- 05/17/13--05:00: Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve
- 05/17/13--05:30: Student Spotlight: Handy Nails
- 05/17/13--06:00: Studio Spotlight: Memo New York
- 05/17/13--06:30: Student Spotlight: American Apparel Sustainable Pack
- 05/23/13--04:00: CO/CO
- 05/23/13--04:31: Finest Coffee
- 05/23/13--04:57: Vouni Panayia Winery
Designed by Marbles: Brain Workshop, United States. When Marbles: Brain Workshop began working on The Brain Cube with Jason Freeny, an American sculptor known for his brilliantly original dissection of pop-culture toys, we were a little star struck. And afraid
Designed by Nenad Dosen, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The new Aquaviva water is distributed on the islands of Malta and Gozo. Locally produced by company Anthony Cassar and Son (1919) Ltd, Aquaviva’s new design was aimed at competing with a tough
Designed by yoon jin. Kim, South Korea. Following the present trend of increased interests in health, leisure sports are on people’s attention. I made this package-design appropriate for leisure sports shoes which are functionally various. In the other way, it
Designed by Oscar David Gutiérrez D. of PVS Agencia, Colombia. Additional Credits: Name product / Copy / Redactor / Juan Sánchez Redirecting to Packaging of the World .
In yesterday’s post, we quoted Charles G. Shaw, the writer and abstract painter. Today we’re taking a look at his 1937 painting entitled, Wrigley’s. One of the so-call “Park Avenue Cubists,” most of his paintings were either non-representational or highly
Designed by Citrartwork, Indonesia. Designer: Citra Limanto Crispy Chips is a new brand of Hippies Snacks Indonesia. The activity of this company is manufacturing and packaging of organic food. Crispy Chips is a Potato chips, a Hippies Snacks’s new product.
Remember back in December when we featured Katsu Kimura’s cigarette boxes? (See inset on right) Described as a parody cigarette pack containing “little oblong boxes in the form of filter-tips,” I was drawn to the idea simply because I like
Designd by Mat Bogust, THINK Packaging in collaboration with Curious Design , New Zealand. Illustration by Beck Wheeler Support the Project on Kickstarter “The death of a beloved pet can be hugely painful, and it’s difficult to plan for such
Color and simplicity makes this a tasty delight! “Our new frozen novelties packaging is designed to grab customers’ attention and convey all the qualities of the treats inside: playfulness, portability, nostalgia, and fun.” Redirecting to The Dieline
In 2011, Hammond’s purchased McCraw’s Candies, the maker of that famous flat taffy you knew as a kid. McCraw’s has been selling its world famous taffy for over a century. “We gave McCraw’s an icon, the taffy pulling man, to
Package designs for a line of agricultural feed additives from Agrobalt Trade group of companies. The concept is based on use of an image of the successful American farmer, the so-called rural “cowboy”, capable “to subdue” any house living creatures.
Eduardo Villanes is an artist in Peru who used Gloria® evaporated milk shipping cartons in a series of artworks. (Note: the panel above right unfolds to reveal silk-screened artwork on right…) Gloria Evaporada (Evaporated Glory) is a series I made
Next Generation Snacks Limited have announced the launch of “Smooch”, a new type of ambient healthy snack made with pureed fruits and fortified with chia seeds and acerola. Rich in antioxidants, it is 100% natural and contains omega 3. The
The brief was to create a concept to establish a new category of ultra-premium gin for Beefeater. Burrough’s Reserve had to be the pinnacle of the range, embodying heritage, craftsmanship and luxury. It needed to attract discerning, ‘free-thinking’ drinkers already
Nails that are truely handy! “This solution for nail packaging fastens to your belt loop, allowing for easy access. Handy Nails keeps nails out of the way and easy to grab one at a time, without reaching into a
Memo New York is one-of-a-kind visual identity studio that expresses the essence of a brand’s narrative, fueling customer relationships. When so much thought, enegry and passion goes into what you do, doesn’t your brand identity demand the same importance? With Memo
Designer, Roger Wang created this wonderful package design concept as a student at Academy of Arts University, San Francisco. “The mission of this project is to create a sustainable line for a shoe packaging under a specific fashion brand of
CO/CO is a natural handmade cosmetic brand based in Dublin. Established by Italian Business woman, Nicoletta Cocco. Cocco uses only vegetarian ingredients with medical properties. Tabati Studio created a name and logo, stationery system, and package design. Redirecting to
P&W Tesco Finest roast and ground coffee re-design. Colourful iconic illustrations express the character, flavour and geographical origin of each coffee, creating a distinctive vibrant look for each pack, whilst at the same time making a strong premium range within
Designed by Marios Karystios, Cyprus. Back in 1987, Andreas Kyriakides decided to develop his interest in wines from a simple passion to a labor of love and refined taste. This is when he established the first regional winery at Vouni