- RSS Channel Showcase 9057149
- RSS Channel Showcase 9579856
- RSS Channel Showcase 1321046
- RSS Channel Showcase 1431231
Articles on this Page
- 06/24/13--05:23: _Package Design by t...
- 06/25/13--03:54: _Vareniki ‘Kupi’
- 06/25/13--05:40: _Coke’s Sharing Can:...
- 06/26/13--05:38: _4 Muesli Packs with...
- 06/27/13--07:00: _When packaging cont...
- 06/27/13--22:35: _Nitey Nite Soap (St...
- 06/27/13--22:50: _Dark Horse Platinum
- 07/22/13--01:30: _Crusoe Treasure Wine
- 07/22/13--03:01: _Mil & Quinhentos
- 07/22/13--03:30: _Meat & Bread
- 07/22/13--04:00: _Aguazul & Orizon: T...
- 07/22/13--04:30: _4g Napolean Chocola...
- 07/22/13--05:00: _Pizzicato Pizza
- 07/22/13--05:01: _Old Self-Promotiona...
- 07/22/13--05:31: _Studio Spotlight: L...
- 07/22/13--06:00: _Rice Creative Party...
- 07/22/13--08:14: _Niagara Oast House ...
- 07/22/13--17:46: _New Package Design ...
- 07/23/13--03:01: _Thymes Classics
- 07/23/13--03:30: _Koe-Chto "Somewhat"...
- 06/24/13--05:23: Package Design by the Mouthful
- 06/25/13--03:54: Vareniki ‘Kupi’
- 06/25/13--05:40: Coke’s Sharing Can: Can they actually make it?
- 06/26/13--05:38: 4 Muesli Packs with Bowl Shaped Windows
- 06/27/13--07:00: When packaging contents = stomach contents
- 06/27/13--22:35: Nitey Nite Soap (Student Project)
- 06/27/13--22:50: Dark Horse Platinum
- 07/22/13--01:30: Crusoe Treasure Wine
- 07/22/13--03:01: Mil & Quinhentos
- 07/22/13--03:30: Meat & Bread
- 07/22/13--04:00: Aguazul & Orizon: Two Different Stories To Tell
- 07/22/13--04:30: 4g Napolean Chocolate by Marou
- 07/22/13--05:00: Pizzicato Pizza
- 07/22/13--05:01: Old Self-Promotional Mailing Arrives 6 Years Later
- 07/22/13--05:31: Studio Spotlight: London Studio
- 07/22/13--06:00: Rice Creative Party Invitation & Parting Gift
- 07/22/13--08:14: Niagara Oast House Brewers
- 07/22/13--17:46: New Package Design for Old! CD
- 07/23/13--03:01: Thymes Classics
- 07/23/13--03:30: Koe-Chto "Somewhat" Lemonade
Two more examples of candy packaging, designed with open-mouth shaped windows. These two empty flow wrap bags originally contained the candy known as “Original Chunky.” They are both from illustrator and author, Dan Goodsell’s extensive collection of vintage packaging. When
Designed by Pavlov`s Design, Russia. For soft and tasty vareniki- soft and tasty design. This idea was taken as the basic one. To render the impression of softness we applied the artistic methods used for milk and yoghurt desserts. It
Ogilvy & Mather came up with a promotion for Coca-Cola based on the structural packaging idea of a divided soda can—actually 2 cans: a short stack of half sized beverage cans. Although not originally proposed as a serious addition to
Following a similar logic to those packages, designed with die-cut mouth-shaped (or spoon-shaped) windows, are these four brands of Muesli—each with die-cut, bowl shaped windows, through which consumers may view the product. (Details about each example, after the fold…) 1.
When designing a package to communicate the use of a food product, there are a number of metaphorical places a designer might go. We’ve already looked at packaging that invites consumers to imagine the product in their bowls, in their
Designed by Mina Markovic , Serbia. Photography by Jelena Lučić NiteyNite is a concept packaging design, realized as a project in Packaging Design course, only as a prototype. Redirecting to Packaging of the World .
Designed by Marcin Stryczek, United States. Revisited & Rebranded: Dark Horse Platinum Redirecting to Packaging of the World .
Designed by Supperstudio, Spain. Treasure, underwater hidden a unique, exclusive and different wine The Project Treasure is the first and unique winery wines submarine located in the Bay of Biscay. After maturing in American oak barrels the wine is ready
“Mil & Quinhentos is a Portuguese wine brand designed specially for the Brazilian consumer. The wine is portuguese and the main consumer is… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .
Glasfurd and Walker was approached by Meat & Bread to create a strong, masculine identity and brand design which communicates the… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .
Two different design strategies can be used to create the 3D packaging identity (structural and graphic design) of the same beverage. Each strategy… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .
“Marou had received many requests for a tiny counterpart to their regular 100g Bar. A 4g Napolitain piece was created. For Marou’s visit to the Salon… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline
“Pizzicato Pizza has five pizza varieties to choose from (3 of which are also available on our Gluten-Free crust). We wanted to make playful, clever… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline
Six years ago I sent out a promotional CD of some songs I’d been writing. Not a huge mailing—I basically just sent out 7 or 8 packages to some local radio stations that I actually listen to. Nothing ever came
Today’s Studio Spotlight will take you into London Studio in Wellington, New Zealand. Their mission is to work with businesses in the fast moving… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .
For the opening of their new office, Rice Creative created beautifully crafted Party Invitation as well as collaborated with Marou Chocolate to… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .
Designed by Insite Design | Country: Canada “Farmhouse Ales: nestled amongst the Niagara wineries along the road into Niagara-on-the-lake Ontario lies a big old red barn — now the home of the new Niagara Oast House Brewers. The brewery is the passion
OK, I’ve decided to definitely go ahead and re-release the (apparently) never delivered CDs from 2007. Why would I do that? Why try and burnish a non-existent musical reputation? A very good question, considering how Songs About Packaging from 2009
Thymes Classics is a collection of fan-favorite fragrances from Thymes’ past that have been made available once again. The collection includes… Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .
“Megapack company launches new Russian lemonade brand Somewhat (Koe-Chto in Russian). Its brand identity and packaging design were created by … Click to read more… » Redirecting to The Dieline .