- RSS Channel Showcase 3987730
- RSS Channel Showcase 7110155
- RSS Channel Showcase 3230975
- RSS Channel Showcase 4751806
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/13--05:00: _The Carob Kitchen
- 05/23/13--05:12: _Gastrocamisetas
- 05/23/13--05:28: _DeSève
- 05/23/13--05:30: _Open 1
- 05/23/13--06:01: _Before & After: Tod...
- 05/23/13--06:30: _Vogue Limited Editi...
- 05/23/13--09:51: _Plain Outside | Col...
- 06/05/13--05:30: _3 Weeks Away From T...
- 06/05/13--06:01: _Callagari Olive Oil
- 06/05/13--06:30: _Vysoko-Vysoko Dairy
- 06/05/13--20:36: _Fruit Tea (Student ...
- 06/06/13--03:01: _Caffé Nero Cup
- 06/06/13--03:30: _El Gauchito Salteño
- 06/06/13--05:00: _The New Spirit of S...
- 06/06/13--05:30: _Concept: La Mâche N...
- 06/06/13--06:00: _Student: Love Hurts
- 06/06/13--10:00: _La Michoacana
- 06/20/13--06:34: _Bob Heironimus, Pep...
- 06/21/13--06:01: _Candy Pack Design: ...
- 06/22/13--13:45: _Gramps
- 05/23/13--05:00: The Carob Kitchen
- 05/23/13--05:12: Gastrocamisetas
- 05/23/13--05:28: DeSève
- 05/23/13--05:30: Open 1
- 05/23/13--06:01: Before & After: Toddino’s Cuore di Felicitá
- 05/23/13--06:30: Vogue Limited Edition Box
- 05/23/13--09:51: Plain Outside | Colorful Inside
- 06/05/13--05:30: 3 Weeks Away From The Biggest Package Design Event Of The Year
- 06/05/13--06:01: Callagari Olive Oil
- 06/05/13--06:30: Vysoko-Vysoko Dairy
- 06/05/13--20:36: Fruit Tea (Student Project)
- 06/06/13--03:01: Caffé Nero Cup
- 06/06/13--03:30: El Gauchito Salteño
- 06/06/13--05:00: The New Spirit of South American Packaging Design
- 06/06/13--05:30: Concept: La Mâche Nantaise
- 06/06/13--06:00: Student: Love Hurts
- 06/06/13--10:00: La Michoacana
- 06/20/13--06:34: Bob Heironimus, Pepsi & Bigfoot Branding
- 06/21/13--06:01: Candy Pack Design: 3 More Mouths
- 06/22/13--13:45: Gramps
Over 17 years ago on a lovely piece of land in sunny Port Elliot, South Australia, Ma and Pa Carob planted their first little Carob Tree. The Carob Kitchen is proud to call Australia home. “We are 100% Australian owned
Designed by DUCXE, Spain. Created by prestigious brand Miguel Oliveira, the design of the GASTROCAMISETAS are inspired by 3 different dishes of Galician cuisine, keeping the essence of Chef Miguel Oliveira. The idea behind the packaging was to make a
Designed by DeSève, Canada. Photography: rejeanharel.com Our family has been making maple syrup in the deep deep woods for over 200 years. My Great Grand Papa, (Great Grand Father in french, it’s our heritage and mother tongue out here in
Loving this beautiful beverage packaging design by Curious: “Open1 is a refreshing, alcohol-free tonic that helps lift your mood in a healthy way. Crafted on a foundation of carefully selected amino acids and natural plant extracts, Open 1 encourages feelings
Package re-design for Toddino’s Cuore di Felicitá range by Brandlab is a total rehash of the packaging. Brandlab eliminated the unappealing product photo, and dated type face all together and oppted for a hand illustrated type treatment. The delicate lines formed
Vogue gets Jamie Mitchell to designed a stunning Vogue Limited Edition Box. Only 100 editions will made and given to selected readers. Redirecting to The Dieline .
Related to the idea of inside-out packaging, are those packages which are designed to be plain on the outside, but are unexpectedly colorful on the inside. This incense packaging, designed by Made Thought, is an unusually restrained example. The plain
Now in it’s 3rd year, The Dieline Package Design Conference has become the leading design conference focused on the package design industry and package designers. This year’s theme is ELEVATE, it is all about elevating the role of package design
The design for Callagari Olive Oil by Pereira & O’Dell sparks a change in consumers’ behavior, now bringing the product bottle to the table instead of using olive oil dispensers. “Consumers are driven to Callegari as the brand and packaging
Depot WPF Creates Dairy Brand Bringing Back To Childhood - Minskobl product launches a new dairy brand Vysoko-Vysoko (Sky-high) for Russian market. Its brand identity and packaging design were created by Depot WPF branding consultancy. ”When working on this project, Depot WPF
Designed by Antonije Dimitrijevic, Serbia. Series of 3 packages for a fruit tea: strawberry, orange flavour and green tea. Redirecting to Packaging of the World .
For summer 2013, Caffè Nero has expanded its Iced Drinks range with the wonderful ‘Frappé Crème’, an indulgent new drink that blends milk and ice with fruit purees and syrups. Together Design has designed a vibrant cup with a painterly
Empatía STUDIO were asked to re-design the visual identity and packaging of a cakes’s House based in Salta, Argentina. El Gauchito Salteño’s products are the traditional argentinian food, known as “alfajores.” Redirecting to The Dieline
“There is a new sense of professionalism fueling the growth of the South American creative industry.” The world of packaging design in South America is changing, and changing rapidly. Historically, in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile and other developing economies,
La Mâche Nantaise was done in the framework of a workshop supervised by Sylvain Allard (pakcaging/uqam). “Imagine it was an eco-packaging for a product representative of the city of Nantes in Nantes European Green Capital 2013.” Redirecting to The Dieline
Love Hurts, literally. Did you know that you can actually physically “feel” the pain of heartbreak? It is that heavy, dull feeling in your chest after a traumatic break up or lost of a loved one. Unfortunately the only cure
Concept re-branding for La Michoacana created by Parallel. La Michoacana is a traditional mexican “paleteria” wich has been in the market for a long time now. During this period, the brand has suffered a constant changing on its corporate identity caused by the non
Top: Bob Heironimus with replica of BigFoot costume he wore in 1967 Bigfoot hoax film; center: Geoff Mcfetridge’s illustrations for 2005 Pepsi One website; bottom: photo of black Pepsi One beverage can design from Brandon Warren’s Flickr Photostream When
We’ve noted quite a few packages designed with mouth-shaped windows over the past few years. So many, that I eventually added “mouth shaped” to box vox’s list of eccentric categories. Here now are three more examples: candy packaging with windows
Designed by _Co Partnership | Country: Australia “Following our refresh of the Gramp’s range of premium wines, _Co were briefed to design the 50 year old Museum Tawny, the jewel in the Gramp’s family crown. Great things come in small