- RSS Channel Showcase 4626992
- RSS Channel Showcase 5598651
- RSS Channel Showcase 4357019
- RSS Channel Showcase 9178624
Articles on this Page
- 04/30/13--04:32: _Summit Brewing Comp...
- 04/30/13--04:39: _Altavins
- 04/30/13--05:01: _EQ8
- 04/30/13--06:30: _Rich
- 04/30/13--06:44: _Kaleidocyclical Pac...
- 04/30/13--07:30: _OP Radosevic
- 04/30/13--08:30: _Viña Verino
- 04/30/13--09:30: _Corkers
- 04/30/13--10:30: _Shiner Premium Beer
- 04/30/13--11:45: _Only 15 Days Left t...
- 04/30/13--12:00: _Before & After: Mer...
- 04/30/13--23:06: _Suzie’s So Long
- 05/01/13--05:01: _Mom Brands
- 05/01/13--05:45: _House Industries: C...
- 05/01/13--06:30: _U.S. Postal Service...
- 05/01/13--06:50: _Mobius Strip Brandi...
- 05/01/13--07:31: _@ The Dieline Confe...
- 05/01/13--08:30: _Epic
- 05/01/13--09:30: _Geneva Lake Brewing...
- 05/01/13--10:30: _Dalehead
- 04/30/13--04:32: Summit Brewing Company Union Series (Concept)
- 04/30/13--04:39: Altavins
- 04/30/13--05:01: EQ8
- 04/30/13--06:30: Rich
- 04/30/13--06:44: Kaleidocyclical Package Design
- 04/30/13--07:30: OP Radosevic
- 04/30/13--08:30: Viña Verino
- 04/30/13--09:30: Corkers
- 04/30/13--10:30: Shiner Premium Beer
- 04/30/13--11:45: Only 15 Days Left to Enter The Dieline Papercraft Challenge!
- 04/30/13--12:00: Before & After: Merderma
- 04/30/13--23:06: Suzie’s So Long
- 05/01/13--05:01: Mom Brands
- 05/01/13--05:45: House Industries: Counting Koi
- 05/01/13--06:30: U.S. Postal Service Vintage Seed Packet Stamps
- 05/01/13--06:50: Mobius Strip Branding: A-1 Beer
- 05/01/13--07:31: @ The Dieline Conference: Put Your Money Where Your Mouse Is
- 05/01/13--08:30: Epic
- 05/01/13--09:30: Geneva Lake Brewing Co.
- 05/01/13--10:30: Dalehead
Designed by Duffy & Partners, United States. The Union Series Meridian Session Ale is the first package design featuring Duffy’s complete rebrand of Summit Brewing Company, including identity, packaging and more. The Union Series is inspired by a union of
Designed by Senyor Estudi, Spain. Designers: Lluís Serra & Mireia Sais The Terra Alta region has experienced the passage of numerous cultures. Ilercavònia, Almodí and Domus Pensi are small discoveries, vestiges of the presence of these cultures in our land
EQ8, the natural energy drink, appointed London agency Biles Inc to refresh its packaging design as part of the launch of a new and improved recipe formulation. EQ8 is a natural fruit juice based energy drink, which provides a natural
The challenge was to design the packaging for a limited edition juice Rich, which is a mix of three types of Brazilian oranges. Packaging should inform consumers about the launch of a new flavor and differ it from the main
The first time I’d heard the term “kaleidocycle” was in the Doris Schattschneider’s book M. C. Escher Kaleidocycles—a cut out book of three-dimensional, rotating models that I was given some years ago. Not wanting to cut up my book, I
“The idea of product presentation is based on bee products made to help and have preventive effect on health. As the client says ‘preventive treatment is a priority before the treatment,’ and today’s buyers have a high demand for quality.
“Label and case design for the most prestigious wine of Gargalo cellar. Based on the name —a reference to the winery owner, fashion designer Roberto Verino— we created a die cut label, metaphor to the seam, to handmade clothes, to
Corkers crisp packaging designed by Bryt. Redirecting to The Dieline .
“Shiner Premium is the original recipe from the Spoetzl Brewery, first brewed in 1909. Since then it’s been known by several names: Premium, Texas Special, Texas Export, Shiner Blonde. Shiner Premium really came of age in Austin in the 1970s,
Only 15 Days left to enter The Dieline Papercraft Challenge! Don’t miss out on this creative opportunity to win a complimentary ticket to The Dieline Conference Papercraft Challenge 2013. If you need more reasons, check out our Top 5 Reasons You Should
Stretch marks never looked better! “Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is lighting up retail shelves with a stunning new package upgrade that addresses major retail challenges. Merz engaged branding partner, Little Big Brands to answer the call.” Redirecting to The Dieline
Designed by Marko Vajagic, Serbia. Packaging design for 7″ long Suzie’s So Long potato chips bars. Redirecting to Packaging of the World .
MOM Brands may be best known for their signature Malt-O-Meal breakfast cereals, but it’s the branding and packaging Kick’s done for various challenger brands that has won them new shelf space in the crowded, competitive breakfast cereal aisle. In fact,
Check out House Industries’ latest creation: “Straight from the pure breeding environment of Uncle Goose’s exclusive stock pond, our new Counting Koi are reared from original House Industries numerical data and feature the most coveted pure black bloodline. New color varieties
Flowers have been a key subject of art, design, photography — and stamps— throughout history, the latest U.S. Postal Service stamp takes a new look at a classic subject and issued a series of Commemorative Forever Stamps earlier this spring
Last night I dreamt I was at some bar, talking with the bartender about vintage beer can packaging. Maybe he could have told me who originally designed the tri-color Mobius strip logo for A-1 beer, but I didn’t think to
Kevin Shaw will be speaking at The Dieline Package Design Conference 2013 on Put Your Money Where Your Mouse Is. Put Your Money Where Your Mouse Is Kevin Shaw, Founder and Creative Director of Stranger & Stranger, argues that
“EPIC foods are inspired by the simple yet highly powerful diets of our ancestors. The same diets that have driven human innovation, inspired creativity, and fueled over 250,000 years of brilliant evolution. We specialize in conveniently packaged, nutrient dense animal
“Do we need more beer? Well, yeah. Especially if it’s really great beer! That’s what impressed us, Geneva Lake’s attention to detail. Superior ingredients, meticulous brewing conditions yielding unparalleled results. One taste and we knew, this was the real deal.
Dalehead is one of the largest meat processors in the UK. Kaleidoscope created a brand that not only reflected its values and beliefs in good husbandry and high standards of welfare, but Dalehead’s dedication to all aspects of production, butchery and